At San Palace Hotel, you might be asked, at various times, to provide personal information about such as:
- – Contact information (e.g. name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses… etc.);
- – Other personal details: date of birth, nationality;
- – Children information: name, birth date and age;
- – Credit card details (only in transactional related system);
- – Your dates of arrival and departure/visit from our hotels;
- – Your preferences and interests, e.g. smoking or non-smoking room, preferred location of your room (low floor, high floor, etc.), type of bed;
- – Any questions/comments you may have during or after your stay in one of our hotels.
Generally, we do not knowingly collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sex life details. We just use your personal information for the following purposes:
- – To manage your reservation and booking
- – To improve our services, including:
- – To conduct surveys and analyze guests’ questionnaires and comments and activity patterns
- – To manage guests’ complaints.
- – To comply with local regulations (e.g. retention of business or accounting documents)